NOTE: We recommend using Adobe Acrobat XI software to fill out the electronic visa application!
The main documents which are necessary to apply for a visa to Turkmenistan by Consular Section of the Embassy of Turkmenistan in Turkey:
- Valid national passport.
- Invitation approved by the State Immigration Service of Turkmenistan.
- 1 filled Visa application form.
- 1 colored photos of the applicant (3x4cm).
- The Certificate of health examination for international traveller.
Citizens who is visiting Turkmenistan for the period of 3 months or more, have to present the certificate of AIDS-test
Children are exempt from visa fee and children between 7-16 years old are subject to 50 % discount.
Visa will be processed during 3-5 days after the presentation of documents.
Urgent visas will be processed during a day after the presentation of documents.
Foreign citizens and stateless persons (hereinafter referred to as the foreign citizens) may be issued the following categories of visas for entry into Turkmenistan and exit from Turkmenistan (hereinafter – visas):
1) Diplomatic visa (DP);
2) Official visa (OF);
3) Business visa (BS1, BS2);
4) Investment visa (IN);
5) Work visa (WP);
6) Family visa (FM);
7) Sports visa (SP1, SP2);
8) Humanitarian visa (HM);
9) Private visa (PR1, PR2);
10) Student visa (ST);
11) Tourist visa (TU);
12) Transit visa (TR1, TR2);
13) Health visa (HL);
14) Driver's visa (DR);
15) Exit visa (EX).
Relevant documents for obtaining work permits in Turkmenistan (hereinafter - work permits) and work visas for foreign citizens are subject to the requirement together.
For visas of each category are required: a written or electronic application of the established sample and the attached documents, including color photographs of size 5*6 of the established sample, 1 copy of the Personal file for issuance of Business (BS1, BS2), investment (IN), working (WP), family (FM), sports (SP1, SP2), humanitarian (HM), private (PR1, PR2), student (ST), tourist (TU), transit (TR1, TR2), health (HL), driver's visa (DR) to foreign citizens.
For obtaining diplomatic (DP), service (OF) and exit (EX) visas to foreign citizens arriving to Turkmenistan, as well as to persons arriving to Turkmenistan with the purpose of visiting seriously ill relatives, burial of close relatives and carrying out burial ceremonies, humanitarian and other urgent character, and also various visas of the established sample in cases of the stay under the necessity of foreign citizens in Turkmenistan for obtaining business (BS1, BS2), investment (IN), working (WP), family (FM), sports (SP1, SP2), humanitarian (HM), private (PR1, PR2), student (ST), tourist (TU), transit (TR1, TR2), health (HL), driver's visa (DR) to foreign citizens Personal file is not required.
Types of visas:
- Single (normal and urgent)
- Double (normal and urgent)
- Multiple (normal and urgent)
|Fees for Single entry visa
|Fees for Multiple entry visa
|Fees for Transit visa (up to 5 days)
- The child's passport (must be at least 6 months in duration) and T.C. color copies (if any, birth certificate),
- Color copies of the child's mother's passport and the father's T.C. photocopy of identity,
- Colorful photocopy of the certificate of residence permit of the child's mother,
- Color photocopy of official wedding wallets,
- The petition of the child's mother (written at the Consulate),
- Personal information form for the child will be filled,
- 2 photos of the child (sized 3x4),
- For visa application, the form must be filled and the colored printout must be submitted to the Consulate.
* Requested copies must be in A4 format paper
- The petition of the applicant (written at the Consulate),
- Color photocopy of the applicant's passport (the expiry time will be more than 6 months),
- If a third-country citizens, photocopy of the visa of the Republic of Turkey,
- A visa copy of the countries that will enter and exit the border of Turkmenistan (Example: Azerbaijan or Iran),
- Personal information forum will be filled in,
- The visa application forum must be filled and the colored output should be submitted to the Consulate.
- 2 photos (will be 3x4 size),
* Requested copies must be in A4 format paper.
Attention-1: the consular fees for the visa service should be paid to the Consular Section at the day of the presentation of documents. In case of cancellation, fees will not be paid back.
Attention-2: For more information on visas to Turkmenistan, we recommend visiting the official website of the Immigration Service of Turkmenistan.